Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yoshi's second day


When we got home he settled right in and layed by my feet. He also slept the whole night on his bed next to my bed like champ. He's had no accidents and normal stool. He even lifted his leg, already at 5 months!! I just measured him and he's 21.5"-22" at the wither. I am going to weigh him today - but Mike said he's up to about 70 pounds. He is being very inquisitive, but cautious with certain things, which is to be expected. I even petted a fire hydrant for the first time last night He's already responding to his new name and he is surrounded by toys and playing with them. I have a big stuffed animal reindeer and its there now for him to cuddle with since he doesn't have Scout to cuddle with anymore.


He's adjusting fantastically, better than I expected. I can't wait to show him in the NBC/Class get together and HC

No comments:

Post a Comment