Saturday, January 24, 2009

Story of "Sam"

On Sept 4, 2008 Wolf Creek's Sadie of Zion (Sadie) whelped three healthy boys. The sire is GV Zion's Perfect Storm both on a co-own with New Zion Shilohs. Since they were born I have been keeping an eye on one pup who stole my heart. The LER showed he'd be perfect for me and my pack. Unfortunately, the timing was all wrong. I kept going to his blog day after day, hoping for an update that he had a new home so I could stop wanting him.

A family Picture before Shadow left for his new home

Due to a recent tragedy in my home and with many reserves I decided to e-mail Mike about Sam. He had also just gone to a IACBA show and has qualified for his Puppy International Championship! He got four SV1's in all of his shows which is the highest ranking a puppy can get! Things started lining into place and I am set to bring Basco and my cat Willy to OH to meet Sam and see how things go.
GV Zion's Perfect Storm


"Sam" Looks just like his dad


All photos in this post courtesy of Wolf Creek ISSR Shilohs

No comments:

Post a Comment