Friday, February 6, 2009

First week


Spoiled much??



Yoshi has had as successful first week. He loves his dog door and goes outside just for fun all day long. I haven't taken any new pictures, but he grows day by day in height. He hasn't gained weight in the week but grew 1.5" in height. He also puts his feet on the 4' x-pen with ease, I'd guess he's about 5' in length already. He is also a very vocal dog, he doesn't bark much but he whines like crazy. I just haven't figured out what he's telling me yet.

We have been to the mall (outdoor) and walked around, he was fabulous on the leash. I'd flip around and go the other way and he'd follow. He is getting along great with people now. He goes right up to them. But dogs he is still very scared of. I am enrolling him in doggy daycare next week and setting up a few playdates with friends and neighbors. This weekend he is staying at home with my co-worker because I am in Chicago visiting family. So far so good though

The cat situation is about the same, but he is learning to be nice and they aren't chew toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment